About Us - Minister and Staff
- I have not come to be served but to serve. Matthew 20:28
Rev. Steven G Keller
“Pastor Steve” has been serving United Presbyterian Church since 1995. He is a graduate of The University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sue have four children and three Grandchildren.
Born in New Mexico and raised in the Military Pastor Steve is also a registered Nurse and holds a Bachelors’ Degree in Nursing.
In his previous life, (Before entering the ministry) He was director of Nursing at Mercy Hospital in Tiffin OH and Administrator of Lincoln County Medical Center in Ruidoso, NM.
“I see my mission as more than just serving this church; this whole community is my mission field. Where ever I go I am an Ambassador for Christ, at the High School football game, the Middle school Art Fair, or out to dinner with my family. If someone needs an ear I’m available to them. Jesus said “I have not come to be served but to serve”, I take those words to heart each and every day.”
Minister of Music - Carla Thompson
Church Pianist - Rebecca Grundahl
Sound Engineer - Clay Berka
Office Manager/ Secretary - Carla Thompson
Custodian- Sue Keller
Children’s Ministry Director - Nathan Stanford
Youth Director - Dave Yardley
Clerk of Session - Sue Brown
Click here For a list of Deacons & Elders of the Session
The United Presbyterian Church of Wisconsin Dells is a body of believers called together to witness and live the message of Jesus Christ in our community and world. We seek to fulfill this mission through the following strategies:
- To bring the message of Christ to the people and the people to the message of Christ.
- To celebrate the presence of Christ in our public worship.
- To nurture and encourage Christian growth and fellowship within the congregation.
- To responsibly manage the human and material resources entrusted to the church, enabling and encouraging Christian stewardship to support God’s work and to preserve the earth.
- To work for justice and peace within our church family, our community, and our world, always pointing beyond ourselves to the new reality in Jesus Christ.